The Splendor

BalconyBumz

Has anyone been on the Splendor yet? I'm reading more negative things than positive and I was really hoping this would be a great ship when it comes over the West Coast to do Mexico. Who has been on it and actually liked it and/or has any detailed photos of it? Thank in advance.

I loved the splendor. We were on it in September for a mediterranean cruise. Food was good, staff was wonderful, the entertainment needs a littl ework, but was not bad. The retractable roof over the pool is great in bad weather. It's a great ship.

Is the ship pretty? So many people are saying it's not and it looks like Dr. Seuse drank pepto bismo on crack. LOL Do you have any photos from your cruise of the actual interior of the ship? Thank you!

Check out NolaAlive's "photo essay"....you will be glad you did. There are fantastic pictures of all aspects of the ship. The public areas...dining rooms...cabins...it all there.

Thanks again Nola....your pictures have made our wait manageable!!

I absolutely love the pictures!! NolaAlive did a fantastic job of capturing everything!! I can't wait to see it in person! And my Fav Color is PINK!!!

I could probably put up with colors. But those creepy manikins standing in line remind me of a 70's movie of the week horror film.

I could probably put up with colors. But those creepy manikins standing in line remind me of a 70's movie of the week horror film.

LOL well nothing is perfect! I think the food looks good, the lido pool looks really nice and sometimes gawdy is cozy! I don't know, but I think when it comes to Long Beach, it's at least worth a try to check out.

Archived