Anyone have recent Compass for Jewel of the Seas

Does anyone have any recent compasses from Jewel of the Seas??? Any other information as far as spa prices, bingo, etc. I am so excited I want to start planning my days. I started packing this weekend and would love to know how some of you pack only one suitcase....:confused:

Thanks in advance.. Lori

Hi Lori,

It's Sandy from the Roll Call boards. I've been looking all over the internet for them with no luck. I'm gonna call RCCL to see if there's a special attire night but if you find them would you post over on the Roll Call boards for us? Looking forward to Friday! :)

Sandy

Does anyone have any recent compasses from Jewel of the Seas??? Any other information as far as spa prices, bingo, etc. I am so excited I want to start planning my days. I started packing this weekend and would love to know how some of you pack only one suitcase....:confused:

Thanks in advance.. Lori

I just got off the Jewel 10/28 and brought home copies of all our Compasses - it was a five day cruise. What specifically do you want to know? I don't believe the spa prices are on them, or I threw that page away.

Hey Lori,

I just re-read your initial post about only packing 1 suitcase. Can't say I can do that with this being our 1st 10 day cruise but we'll see . . .

We went to Italy for a 10 day trip about 4 yrs ago and watched/read some Rick Steve's shows and books. It pushed us to go with only backpacks and ever since we've been able to travel much lighter than before. Granted 10 days with only backpacks was pushing it though! :) To answer your question though - I'm bringing outfits that don't require a lot of shoe changes and I'm leaving my favorite pair of shoes that only go with one of my outfits at home. :( And thank goodness swimsuits don't take up a lot of room b/c I seem to be taking more of those than anything! We're packing tight AND we're taking a couple of soft side bags that we'll put in the luggage that we can use on the return trip if need be. See you soon at our unofficial meet/mingle Friday!

Archived