Gold members tendering with a group

lilcruzr

My husband and I are gold members. We will be travelling with our son and possibly with another group, but we are not sure yet. I've read that gold members can get priority tender tickets. However, can we get tickets for the rest of our group? We plan to do an excursion on our own, but we can do a ship's excursion with the rest of our group if we can't get priority tender tickets for them. Does anyone have any suggestions for us?

The official answer is of course, no. However I HIGHLY recommend checking with the Concierge when you get onboard and see what he/she might be able to do. It is very much like when some people are able to have breakfast and lunch in Cagneys because of their Lattitude status or staying in a suite and they have family or friends who are not afforded this benefit. The official answer is no, but I have personally seen and heard of the Concierge making an exception and letting them all dine in Cagneys for breakfast and lunch.

If you have to make plans before the cruise and before you can check with the Concierge, plan on it being no just to be on the safe side.

The official answer is of course, no. However I HIGHLY recommend checking with the Concierge when you get onboard and see what he/she might be able to do. It is very much like when some people are able to have breakfast and lunch in Cagneys because of their Lattitude status or staying in a suite and they have family or friends who are not afforded this benefit. The official answer is no, but I have personally seen and heard of the Concierge making an exception and letting them all dine in Cagneys for breakfast and lunch.

If you have to make plans before the cruise and before you can check with the Concierge, plan on it being no just to be on the safe side.

my answer exactly; officially, there is a reason for earning Gold, but nothing is written in stone..

Nita

I thought that would be the answer, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the replies. If our friends decide to go with us, we will book the ship's excursion instead of going on our own so that we can all stay together.

Archived