Rental Car near the Miami port

jasmith52

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to the easiest/closest rental car outfit to the Miami port.

Ideally the rental car company would pick you up in their shuttle at the ship.

Unreal, why can't some people just answer a question?

Thrifty has a drop-off at the cruiseport. I only know this because we are flying into FLL and sailing out of Miami. Rather than looking at the car rentals online, I learned that calling and asking the rental car agencies is the best way to go.

Now, I would ALSO suggest checking out the ports of departure boards -- nothing wrong with asking a question here either.

Enjoy!

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to the easiest/closest rental car outfit to the Miami port.

Ideally the rental car company would pick you up in their shuttle at the ship.

We used Thrifty this past August and it was very convenient. We flew into FLL and did a one day one way rental with a drop off at the airport. They have a shuttle leaving their facilities to the port. On the return, all we had to do was give them a call and they sent the shuttle bus to the port to pick us up for our one way rental back to FLL.

Plan your schedule, the rental car facilities are not directly at the airport and it takes a few minutes to get back and forth to the port.

I wasn't able to book one-way rental online, so I called them directly without any issues.

JRinBalt

Archived