Off to a wedding and a cruise

spleen93

Leaving tomorrow afternoon on a tirp to the Big Tomato (thanks Treven!) for a wedding and then down to LA for a cruise to Mexico. I'll probably still have net access while in Sacramento so I'll probably still be around a bit, but just in case I don't, I'll see all of you again in about 2-1/2 weeks from now. Y'all be good while I'm gone, you hear? :D

Spleen

So Spleen, you and Ahibunny are finally tying the knot, huh.... :eek:

Have a great trip, if you get near Acapulco, let me know - I got my brother a honeymoon trip there - they'll be going in February - any info would be great.

Have fun, enjoy the seas!! :D

Spleen! That's why we'll be waving at each other! Duh.....I'm so busy I'm going insane. Have a wonderful time! Wouldn't it be funny if we were at the same port in Mexico on the same day when we've never met and we are just a hop, skip, and a jump from each other??? lol!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!

Where the heck is the Big Tomato again?? I forget.

Emi

Spleen--sending out aloha to you and AhiBunny on your trip. You are missing terrible weather and traffic back home. Took me two hours to get from Ft. Shafter to Valkenburg St. off Nimitz Thursday. I was heading to H-1, but decided to just eat dinner in town and head home after it all died down a little. I do see the sun this morning so maybe we will be dried up by the time you return. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived