Millie - Best Ocean View Cabins - Help

luvocean9

We were booked for the Mercury, Southern Carribbean, OV cabin 8004. The ship was changed to the Millie and I was given cabin OV 6004.

Both of these cabins are extra large and on the bow. However, 8004 on the Mercury has a wall of windows. Does anybody know about 6004 on the Millie? Does it have a wall of windows, or just a single window?

From the ship pictures I have seen, it just looks like 1 window, so I am looking at other ocean view cabins; maybe some others ar better. Does anybody have any Millie OV cabin suggestions? 6019 may have a better view and looks larger. Same with 8002 and 8003, 9000 and 9001.

Thanks much!

We were booked for the Mercury, Southern Carribbean, OV cabin 8004. The ship was changed to the Millie and I was given cabin OV 6004.

Both of these cabins are extra large and on the bow. However, 8004 on the Mercury has a wall of windows. Does anybody know about 6004 on the Millie? Does it have a wall of windows, or just a single window?

From the ship pictures I have seen, it just looks like 1 window, so I am looking at other ocean view cabins; maybe some others ar better. Does anybody have any Millie OV cabin suggestions? 6019 may have a better view and looks larger. Same with 8002 and 8003, 9000 and 9001.

Thanks much!

If you check on the Geocities website you'd find that 6004 is an accessible cabin, for wheelchairs, as such it usually has about 300sq, ft of floorspace, plus a larger bath...noticed it did have a large porthole type window overlooking the bow. Looking at the previous one on Mercury...it didn't have "a wall of windows", just a large picture window, and cabin is MUCH smaller.

Archived