New Carnival info

Legend

Carnival will offer a new credit card called Carnival l Sea Miles MasterCard which offers a broader range of rewards including cruises, resorts and air travel. Consumers will earn DOUBLE SeaMiles on any Carnival Cruise Lines' purchases, including purchases made to their Sail & Sign account; any $1 spent on purchases will earn 1 SeaMile.

On April 20, 2006, Carnival will offer a 6 Day cruise from New York visiting Bermuda and Newport, R.I.

Casual attire allowed in the Reservations Only Supper Club

Shore excursions will be available to book online beginning January 2005

We go on atleast 1 carnival cruise per year and have been using the same Ta for 10 years. when I call Carnival or go to there website before calling my ta to check rates. My ta rates are alot cheaper than booking thru carnival. So my question is do you have to book thru carnival to cash in on the rewards.

We go on atleast 1 carnival cruise per year and have been using the same Ta for 10 years. when I call Carnival or go to there website before calling my ta to check rates. My ta rates are alot cheaper than booking thru carnival. So my question is do you have to book thru carnival to cash in on the rewards.

No.

Just book with your TA then call and get the reward applied.

Steve

Archived