One more question

PAHORNER

Which ship are you sailing on? There is at least one Carnival ship (maybe the Liberty?) that has the option of Anytime Dining or Assigned Seating.

One dining room does the flexible dining where you can just show up for dinner anytime during dinner hours and they will seat you at the first available table. Sometimes you may have to wait a while to be seated.

The other dining room does the regular assigned dining where you have a designated time (early or late) and table, with the same waitstaff and the same table mates all week.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Which ship are you sailing on? There is at least one Carnival ship (maybe the Liberty?) that has the option of Anytime Dining or Assigned Seating.

One dining room does the flexible dining where you can just show up for dinner anytime during dinner hours and they will seat you at the first available table. Sometimes you may have to wait a while to be seated.

The other dining room does the regular assigned dining where you have a designated time (early or late) and table, with the same waitstaff and the same table mates all week.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

I believe it's the Legend who is currently testing the anytime dining.:)

I believe it's the Legend who is currently testing the anytime dining.:)

Is it really? Legend is a spirit class ship, so it only has one dining room. Now that you mention it, I think I may have read something about the upper dining room being anytime dining and the lower being assigned seating. So, I think you might be right.

Are there other ships testing out the anytime dining?

Archived