Is Splenda available?

princeryanandevan

It is funny that you ask this question.... Oct 11 on the Vision .... Splenda was available in the Dinning Room but not in the Windjammer....

they had Equal, Sweet N Low and the Brown sugar packet in both places but no Splenda... I thought that was very strange. I did not ask I just used Equal instead..

Yes they have Splenda..............Binky ( the tall blonde male cruise director) uses one of each color in his ice coffee. He claims they counter act the after tastes of each other.........very strange but funny character.

They also have Lipton tea...........I always bring my own as I am very fussy about my tea.

dondon55

foxboro ma

Yes they have Splenda..............Binky ( the tall blonde male cruise director) uses one of each color in his ice coffee. He claims they counter act the after tastes of each other.........very strange but funny character.

They also have Lipton tea...........I always bring my own as I am very fussy about my tea.

dondon55

foxboro ma

My husband also uses a mixture in his coffee. It actually makes it a little sweeter tasting without the after taste. I tried it.It's not that bad.

Archived