Question about ordering canapes

neverpar

Can these be ordered once you board the ship? I don't want to order them before hand through the Bon Voyage dept, because I don't want them the first day of the cruise. Can they be ordered through room service or the Formalities shop to be delivered later on during the cruise?

Yes, delivery can be arranged for later in the cruise, but you have to call the phone number for Bon Voyage rather than using the web site. Open Monday-Friday only. There are adjustments that can be made to orders that don't show as options online (i.e. white roses are available in addition to the red and yellow ones shown).

If you have the items delivered after Day 1, you'll also not have the local sales tax added, as it's done for embarkation items.

If you order those canapes for yourself, or as a gift, I hope the person on the receiving end will enjoy them. For me . . . it's a bit of a yuck item. I routinely have them delivered to my cabin complimentary as a Platinum perk, and I end up taking the untouched covered plate out on the Lido and offering them to anyone who wants 'em.

Yes, delivery can be arranged for later in the cruise, but you have to call the phone number for Bon Voyage rather than using the web site. Open Monday-Friday only. There are adjustments that can be made to orders that don't show as options online (i.e. white roses are available in addition to the red and yellow ones shown).

If you have the items delivered after Day 1, you'll also not have the local sales tax added, as it's done for embarkation items.

If you order those canapes for yourself, or as a gift, I hope the person on the receiving end will enjoy them. For me . . . it's a bit of a yuck item. I routinely have them delivered to my cabin complimentary as a Platinum perk, and I end up taking the untouched covered plate out on the Lido and offering them to anyone who wants 'em.

I called the Bon Voyage dept and they told me I could order them on board either by room service or in the Formalities shop...

I thought I would order them for a cabin crawl......now you have me wondering if that would be a good idea or not...:confused:

The canapes are pretty good...come on a silver [stainless steel] tray...but if you get the large size, be ready to serve 30+ people....they give you a lot of canapes. Should work out well for your cabin crawl. Have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks I was hoping they would be ok to serve for the cabin crawl...we are going to have a lot of people I thought of ordering the medium size...

Thank-you for your input, it's appreciated..:D

I thought I would order them for a cabin crawl......now you have me wondering if that would be a good idea or not...:confused:

Just because I'm a picky eater (won't eat anything I can't identify at sight), doesn't mean your guests won't love 'em.

If everyone thought they were icky, they wouldn't keep offering them, so go for it. . . . and have a great cruise!!

Just because I'm a picky eater (won't eat anything I can't identify at sight), doesn't mean your guests won't love 'em.

If everyone thought they were icky, they wouldn't keep offering them, so go for it. . . . and have a great cruise!!

Thank-you.....:)

I did order a medium tray last December on the Victory....for three of us in a cabin and it was way too much to eat. The canapes are the size of a silver dollar, tall with different toppings, attractively arranged. I was impressed because the price was very reasonable. I just remember having to waste the majority of the food because it was geared to feed many more people....didn't know that since the pictures did not do it justice on the Bon Voyage gift page on Carnival's web site. I think a medium sized tray will be perfect for your cabin crawl.

I did order a medium tray last December on the Victory....for three of us in a cabin and it was way too much to eat. The canapes are the size of a silver dollar, tall with different toppings, attractively arranged. I was impressed because the price was very reasonable. I just remember having to waste the majority of the food because it was geared to feed many more people....didn't know that since the pictures did not do it justice on the Bon Voyage gift page on Carnival's web site. I think a medium sized tray will be perfect for your cabin crawl.

Thank-you for the info..Medium it is! :)

Archived