Crazy Dreams!

Does anyone else have crazy wedding dreams? My wedding is in 2 1/2 weeks and last night I had my craziest dream yet! I was waiting outside the room, and I saw my bridesmaids zig zagging through all the chairs instead of just walking up the aisle. I was thinking, what the heck!?:eek: My dad told me that at the rehearsal, the WC told them to do that! I remember thinking, I'm going to have to tell the CruiseCritic ladies to avoid this crazy WC!! :D So, then, I start walking down the aisle, and all of the petals on my bouquet start falling off. By the time I get down the aisle, I'm just holding green sticks! Then, I look down, and apparently I was trying to wear a lei of all white flowers, but instead, it looked like Santa's beard!! So I started crying, and my fiance pulled me aside and asked what was wrong. I cried, "I have a beard on my wedding day!" :( And he calms me down, and tells me to simply take the flower beard off (what a smart guy!). So I do, and then we get married. I had to laugh when I woke up from that one! Am I crazy, or is anyone else having wedding day anxiety induced dreams??

I've been there with the crazy dreams and my wedding is 12 weeks away! I dreamt my dad was arrested and kidnapped in Mexico by corrupt police and we had to go rescue him from prison and we missed our flight to Miami. Now that's crazy!

I have a re-occurring dream where I am getting ready on my wedding day but I cannot remember who I am marrying. It seems so real each time, and in fact once I woke up from the dream and had to look at my fiance lying next to me to remember who I was marrying!!! I know that sounds soo horrible and weird!! Sometimes I can see his face in my mind but I can't remember his name, and sometimes I can't even remember what he looks like! Creepy!! (I don't tell him about these dreams. I actually feel really bad about it and don't want to hurt his feelings)

I had a dream,I forgot my wedding dress and had someone elses dress. I cried the whole time and then my mother was able to alter the dress and the next thing you know I forgot my shoes.It was like everything was going wrong in my dream. That was one of many. What do you think these dreams mean?

Archived