Luganville to Champagne Bay

raringtogo

We were in both Luganville and Champagne Bay on our first cruise and will be there again in October. We did the canoe excursion up the Rimu R to a blue hole for a swim, which was very nice.

What surprised me about these two ports was their close proximity to each other, when viewed on a map.

Does anyone know where the ship goes overnight...does she just circle about out at sea? I got had the impression that we trravelled hundreds of kilometres.

I can't wait to swim & snorkel at Champagne Bay again...dreamy place.

Cheers,

Anna

hi karen- I hoped you'd get a notification alert.

yes, anderson seems to have gone to ground. I've written to him a few times with no replies. Meantime, I've been chasing up some other guides.

also, someone else contacted me from Luganville- anderson reckoned she'd taken my name from his files and at that stage I stopped all contact with her, but we'll have to see what pans out.

did you by any chance have a telephone number for him?

thanks

marilyn

• 3 weeks later...
Cruiselover and Godess...I've finally finalized my tour arrangements for Luganville - see details on our roll-call.

:D

Thank you the Goddess and I are in all the way......looking forward to it.Also I re-registered for the M&M........says that as of today there are 4 people registered........hmmmmmm

Archived