Galaxy not so galactic

Cruiser33713

I've only sailed M Class....4 in just the last year. I cancelled one I had booked next month. I'm done with them. Tote bag? Whoopee...yes, I get the nice tan tote bag (with matching makeup case!) every cruise and give it to someone else when I get home. Considering I average $1K per week for onboards (alone) and pay 200% for a good cabin (usually cc), I'd prefer better service and quality and they can keep the stupid tote bag. Both the "nice" tan one and the paperish blue one.

:p

I'm really not trying to be negative, but again, I have known many of the officers and senior staff for years...things HAVE changed. If you haven't sailed on M class for at least a few years, prepare for a rude awakening. No, of course it's not as bad as RCCL or NCL, but it's not the Celebrity you remembered.

We sailed it in April; and, we were pleased.

I always find it interesting that the people who get things for free generally complain the most, as former group leader has done about this particular cruise. Why not just pay a regular fare like everyone and sit back and enjoy your vacation instead of trying to tell a cruise line how to run their business? Life's too short...enjoy yourself!

You are right on the money!

Archived