FUN PASS print problem

lderrn

I am going on the SPIRIT 11/17/04 and keep trying to print my funpass.

when i click on the "print Funpass" button my printer says- blah, blah- no pages selected?

I just did a print screen and a blue boarding pass size and shape come up like on the screen. I printed this.

My Question is.... Is this all I need

and Yes all of our funpasses are "complete"

Thanks in advance

I keep reading on these pages that no one even looks at your printed Fun Pass when you check in. They can see on their computer that you did it and that's all they need. I did, however, print mine and will take a copy with me anyways - just paranoid, I guess. :o

Mine printed out as a color background on a ticket-sized rectangle in the middle of the sheet of paper - that's all. I was suprised there was really no information printed out on it like I had for my Voyager cruise. I was also suprised I didn't have to provide passport information for the Fun Pass like I did for Royal Caribbean.

But, as I said before - I don't think we really need it printed out, anyway.

For what it's worth, I can't get my FunPass to print right now. The final screen that you're supposed to be able to print from doesn't have the pass--just a little box with a red "X" in it where (presumably) the part to print should appear.

i had this problem too. by any chance, are you using AOL? i couldn't print from AOL; however, when i used explorer, i had no problems.

I had/am having the same proble. Just a little "X"/p[laceholder comes up where the funpass should be. I called Carnival, and was told to print the page that shows all passengers have completed the process.

In March, sailing out of NEw Orleans, I was asked to show my funpass before getting in line to board. I first asked the lady directing passengers to the lines about the Funpass line when I arrived. I went directly to a line without anyone ahead of me and was on the ship in less than ten minutes. It was great!!!

I had/am having the same problem. Just a little "X"/placeholder comes up where the funpass should be. I called Carnival, and was told to print the page that shows all passengers have completed the process.

In March, sailing out of New Orleans, I was asked to show my funpass before getting in line to board. I first asked the lady directing passengers to the lines about the Funpass line when I arrived. I went directly to a line without anyone ahead of me and was on the ship in less than ten minutes. It was great!!!

Archived