upgrade fairy big time

quickrate

My husband and I just got off the Imagination. We were booked into a oceanview room on the Riveria deck with a military discount. This was a 4 day get away for the two of us and it was a great cruise. We had a big surprise waiting for us when we got to the port. As we are platinum, we had just entered the vip room and were getting ready to check in when my phone rang.It was my daughter and she wanted to know why I hadn't been answering my phone. It seems our agent was trying to get in touch with us to let us know we had been upgraded to a cat. 12! I couldn't believe it! It seems the people in that cabin had just canceled and Carnival upgraded my husband and myself-the girl at check-in didn't even know about it-she had to go check with a manager to verify it as it wasn't on her screen yet. What a great way to start an awesome voyage!

I only hope that the people that cancelled didn't have something bad happen. I've been upgraded before but never to this extent! I love this community of people and wanted to share our good fortune.

Pat

My husband and I just got off the Imagination. We were booked into a oceanview room on the Riveria deck with a military discount. This was a 4 day get away for the two of us and it was a great cruise. We had a big surprise waiting for us when we got to the port. As we are platinum, we had just entered the vip room and were getting ready to check in when my phone rang.It was my daughter and she wanted to know why I hadn't been answering my phone. It seems our agent was trying to get in touch with us to let us know we had been upgraded to a cat. 12! I couldn't believe it! It seems the people in that cabin had just canceled and Carnival upgraded my husband and myself-the girl at check-in didn't even know about it-she had to go check with a manager to verify it as it wasn't on her screen yet. What a great way to start an awesome voyage!

I only hope that the people that cancelled didn't have something bad happen. I've been upgraded before but never to this extent! I love this community of people and wanted to share our good fortune.

Pat

Wow, that is great.

1900614708_MeandMarkcruise.jpg.e27ddcc30208bb393516e4827454f4a9.jpg

Archived