Tahitian Princess World Cruise 2009 Blog

AWorldCruise4Me

Hi Everyone,

I am starting a Tahitian Princess World Cruise 2009 Blog. I'm probably boring my family to tears with all the detail but it may be interesting to my fellow cruisers. The cruise doesn't leave until Jan. but since I just booked I decided to start now and capture all the excitement of the preparation so I could relive it later.

Here is the link.

http://tahitianprincessworldcruise2009.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

Michelle

Michelle, I have been lurking on the Roll Call for this sailing and look forward to your blog. A world cruise is a few years away for us and it will be great fun to follow you and your shipmates as you travel on this itinerary. Thank you for allowing us to "tag along". :)

Hi Mary, Marge and Dave,

I'm really glad that some folks are interested in following along. This is my first blog so you will have to bear with me as I learn the ropes. I might tend toward a wordy/rambling style so I hope I don't bore you.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm hoping to catch all the comments but I haven't figured out if I can get the blog to e-mail me them when they are made. If it isn't possible to do that then I may not catch ones made on older post as the blog gets longer and longer.

Cheers!

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

How fun!

I found your BLOG and can't wait to start reading. Just did some quick skimming, but looks like you are really off to a great start. I'm also a couple years out from a world cruise (fingers crossed), but can still benefit from your experiences for future reference. It definately makes since to do some research regarding the excursions.

Archived