Reserving at Nick & Nora's

ParrotHeadFL

Okay... My wife & I definitely want to give Nick & Nora's a shot.

How/where do we make reservations? My understanding is that this is something we need to do as soon as we get on board.

Also, do I recall someone saying that you sometimes can choose where you want to sit there?

On this past Sunday, we just went up to restaurant, 9th floor I think .and reserved with host. Yes, we were able to look at a floor layout and choose among the available table. Windows were taken-but you can't see anything out at night anyway!!

I thought it was great. Better than Chops on RCCL.

I remember now, on boarding personnel were in the lobby taking reservations. We hadn't decided at that time so didn't take the option then.

There is an upstairs and a downstairs. The entertainment (piano, singer), alcoholic drink bar, but also the cooking station downstairs. If you want to be part of the restaurant and see the lounge act-sit downstairs. Upstairs-I couldn't see the entertainment. Also, they will fill up downstairs first. Upstairs, they only used one side which created a weird sorta cold atmosphere-like being in overflow dining.

I would avoid downstairs window seating near the cooking area. You don't want waiters and such constantly running by you to retrieve dishes.

When we entered the stateroom, we called 0773 and placed our reservation. Later the same day, we visited Nick & Nora's, found the table we preferred, asked a waiter what the table number was and we booked it - Table 29, a two-top at the window on the main floor. Very simple. ;)

Throughout the week, approximately 70-72% of the tables in Nick & Nora's were reserved. DH was once in the restaurant business, so he always gets the details.

Enjoy your dinner. It's worth every dime and much more.

Archived