Thriller Ocean Tours

premiumrican

Hi,

We used Thriller last November and had a wonderful experience. The boat was very easy to get in an out of but they are there to lend a hand to anyone requiring extra assistance.

Last year they had two trips per day. We did the second but I would recommend taking the first one. The first trip was about 45 minutes late returning so while they got extra time, our time didn't increase. Also, I remember that the earlier group said it wasn't as crowded when they got to the turtles.

Rum punch and salsa and chips were served on the return trip.

I would email him again. Last year, he returned emails very promptly. Maybe he's on vacation.:)

Good Luck!

Thanks for your response,

He did respond, their server was down. He was very helpful answering my question. He only offered the afternoon trip. I guess he uses the morning to take out the people in the hotels. I would have prefered a morning one, since I read they turtles are more active in the morning, don't know how true that is. Did you see alot of turtles?

I've been on Stephen's tour twice, the last one in September. Both times we had the afternoon tour which was fabulous. When we arrived at the turtle place we were the only boat there and they were very active. To the point, the turtles were swimming five inches under me at times and I wasn't even trying to get this close. When we left the ship tour came in which was extremely crowded. I would not want to do the turtle swim on a ship tour.

We did The Thriller Tour on Nov. 6th & LOVED it!! We had only 9 people on our boat and Stephen & his mate were always asking us if we wanted drinks or needed help getting in & out of the water. I loved that it was such a small group. We went in the afternoon & saw a lot of turtles & the snorkeling over the shipwrecks was pretty amazing as well. His rum punch was the best I've ever tasted-it had nutmeg in it & was really different, but delicious. I would do this tour every time I'm in Barbados!!! (By the way, the Ship's tour arrived as we were leaving & it had about 100 people on it!!! YIKES!!! No thanks...)

Archived