Absolutely Unforgettable, Above and Beyond (((Mach)))

CruiznWithHubby

Just off the 11/03 sailing of the Inspiration,,,,and little did I know how busy y'all and Mach, and my daughter (Katie), and Risa Barnes, and probably a bunch of other people I do not know were!!!!

You guys are simply awesome! And Mach, you are BEYOND awesome,,,and so is John and so is Risa Barnes :) I am simply speechless,,,,I can not thank all of you enough,,,

Mach, just ONE question,,,,HOW do I reach those responsible to send thank you's??? It was simply one of the most romantic, unforgettable experiences of my life,,

And perhaps what makes it even MORE special is something you don't even know,,,in 1994 we had a house fire,,,,literally ALL my wedding photos were destroyed,,,,Having this beautiful portfolio with our anniversary photo is just so special beyond words,,,I am simply moved to tears,,,

Again, thank you all so much,,,Full review to follow as soon as my living room stops moving,,,it feels like I'm still on the ship:D But suffice it to say, we had an incredible time,,,,it was beyond words,,,,

Holly,,,,,,,,,and Jaime

Welcome Home :D

We were so happy to see it all work out. Mach was amazing stepping in and helping. We were all on pins and needles waiting to see what happened.

You have a very thoughtful daughter! Know you are proud and I am happy you had a wonderful cruise. Can't wait for the review!

Welcome home and Happy Anniversary!! Mach is just wonderful and he and the others really came together and pulled this off, and I'm glad it all worked out! So sorry to hear about your house fire, but having these new pictures will be like a NEW beginning for y'all! Glad y'all made it home, and had an unforgettable cruise!:)

Just off the 11/03 sailing of the Inspiration,,,,and little did I know how busy y'all and Mach, and my daughter (Katie), and Risa Barnes, and probably a bunch of other people I do not know were!!!!

You guys are simply awesome! And Mach, you are BEYOND awesome,,,and so is John and so is Risa Barnes :) I am simply speechless,,,,I can not thank all of you enough,,,

Mach, just ONE question,,,,HOW do I reach those responsible to send thank you's??? It was simply one of the most romantic, unforgettable experiences of my life,,

And perhaps what makes it even MORE special is something you don't even know,,,in 1994 we had a house fire,,,,literally ALL my wedding photos were destroyed,,,,Having this beautiful portfolio with our anniversary photo is just so special beyond words,,,I am simply moved to tears,,,

Again, thank you all so much,,,Full review to follow as soon as my living room stops moving,,,it feels like I'm still on the ship:D But suffice it to say, we had an incredible time,,,,it was beyond words,,,,

Holly,,,,,,,,,and Jaime

Holly;

I'm thrilled beyond words that it all worked out and so very happy that I could be a small part of making it happen. Your daughter thinks the world of you two and the entire family must be very special, indeed.

Please email anything that you would like passed along to those who made yesterday special. I'll personally make sure they get to the proper people.

Risa is a gem and a wonderful friend. She deserves a ton of credit for this and so many other things she's done for so many fortunate people.

Welcome home.

Mach

We all shared in the joy of your anniversary!!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your surprise!!!

God Bless you with 25 more HAPPY YEARS!!!! And God Bless your daughter for asking for help!!! Mach is a joy to know and a gift to all of us!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Anyone have a link to the thread to what the OP is referring to (request from daughter and mach helping)?

I read part of it but never subscribed so I lost track of the goings-on.

Thanks

Here ya go!!

HELP! Wanted to surprise parents who are on inspiration RIGHT NOW! A memeber here!! - Cruise Critic Message Boards

Anyone have a link to the thread to what the OP is referring to (request from daughter and mach helping)?

I read part of it but never subscribed so I lost track of the goings-on.

Thanks

I locked the thread so it would sink into the background hoping that Holly and Jaime wouldn't see it.

Here's a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=869854

Holly,,,,,,,,,and Jaime

SURPRISE

Holly and Jaime, glad ya had a nice surprise on your anniversary. Have been watching for you review on your cruise to see what happened. Hope someone got some pics that we can all see the happy couple. Way to go Katie and Mach and Risa and anyone else who had a hand in the planning.

Sioux

One of the great things about coming to this site is to watch threads like this come to life.....I am glad Mach could do that for you and your husband....and that is what makes Mach the most respected and loved person on this board....

Holly,,,,,,,,,and Jaime

Cannot wait to hear and hopefully see photos of what they did for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Your daughter ROCKS! So does Mach and Risa!!

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxtoni

Thank you all so much,,,,

Mach, I will write something up and pass it along to you for you to pass along to those involved,,and I think a letter to corporate is called for as well,,,,,Let me tell you,,,i have been in the travel and tourism field for a long time,,,over 20 years,,,first as a travel agent (13 years), and then as a front desk clerk at a hotel,,,,

and I have see alot of cruise lines (including many instances on Carnival) and many hotels go above and beyond to make someone's day,,,or week,,,,,,but NEVER to the extent Carnival went above and beyond for me,,,I am simply speechless,,,

And yes,,,I do have a lovely, caring, wonderful, compassionate daughter,,,three great kids actually,,,,,

My cup runneth over.

I will be putting together my extensive review, and perhaps posting pics if i can figure out how,,,I expect to post the review sometime tomorrow,,,or early monday,,,,

i hope one day i can be involved in something as special for YOU as you have been for me,,,

and YES,,,it was a COMPLETE surprise,,,I knew she was up to something,,,,,but I never guessed it was this,,,,,i am simply amazed,,,

Holly

Archived