Menus for Soverign of the Seas

wdwlvr

My in-laws are sailing on the Soverign of the Seas in September. Is there any site that has the menus on it.

Thanks for any and all help.

Mary

GOH '76
DVC '00
DCL '99

Sailing on the first ever 10 day Disney Cruise
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;12;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Are they going on the 3 or 4 night? I do not have the menus but know the themes. On our recent 3 night, it was the Venetian Feast (shrimp scampi, lamb, pasta), then the Captain's Gala Dinner (tenderloin, duck), then the Feast of Nations (I don't remember [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]). The fourth theme is Caribbean Night (jerk chicken). Hope this helps. The food was terrific in Dec and April.

Barbara
Monarch 6/02, 4/03
Enchantment 7/03
Sovereign 12/03, 4/04
Voyager to Canada 7/04
Navigator 12/04

Thanks Barbara - they are doing a 4 day. My MIL is the worlds pickiest eater and I was hoping to get her menus so she can plan what she wants. I was able to do that when we sailed Disney because a fellow cruiser had brought them home and scanned them. Was hoping that someone might have done that here.

I see they also the buffet open for dinner every night - does that menu reflect the same as the dining room or is it more generic?

Mary

GOH '76
DVC '00
DCL '99

Sailing on the first ever 10 day Disney Cruise
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;12;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Mary - We didn't make it to the Windjammer for dinner this trip. When we were on in Dec., we had late seating so I took our 7 yo son up for his dinner. It was a very different menu. Actually, it had a lot of really good Asian food but some plain fare as well. During that cruise, we had an older couple at our table and she did not like anything spicy. There is always a plain alternative available (as well as baked potatoes) in the dining room. On this trip, a woman at our table was also very picky. The first night, she had a grilled cheese sandwich and baked potato and then on the other nights, she had the meat course without sauce. Hope this helps. Also, we have only been given one menu from RCI to bring home and that was our Christmas Night menu.

Barbara
Monarch 6/02, 4/03
Enchantment 7/03
Sovereign 12/03, 4/04
Voyager to Canada 7/04
Navigator 12/04

Archived