Elation Halloween Cruise Photos 10-31-08

GTVCRUISER

GTV-You always take the best pictures. Wish you were coming with Wendell and I on our Thanksgiving cruise on the Spirit. We have a good CC group, we even had a pre-meet and greet at the Bernardo Winery a couple of weeks ago.

CWcruisers , have a great cruise on the Spirit, I will on the Oosterdam Dec. 6 , 2008 and on the Fantasy Jan. 10, 2009 out of New Orleans. I do want to check out the Bernardo Winery one of these days for some wine tasting.

Well, if you wait around long enough when you are debarking the Oosterdam, you will see me getting on! We doing our annual business cruise on the 13th. Sure you don't want to do a B2B?

You'll have to let me know when you want to come to the winery and we'll get Wendell to join us. My email is wmiller9999@yahoo.com

Great Pix, GTV, :D It was great to meet you on Elation, and hope to see you on a future cruise.

I'm back to work tomorrow, vacation over, but going to work means that I get to cruise, so it's not that bad. ;)

Wish I was still cruising, though...ah well, thanks for the photos, still have to upload my photos onto my computer, will get to it this week sometime.

CW and GTV, enjoy your upcoming cruises, and raise a drink for me. :D

GTV-Nope, I a HAL Virgin. This is new and unchartered territory for me. I figured after 36 cruises, it was time to give them a shot.

Although, I was on the ship for a TA luncheon while it was in port. I'm not a TA but I got an invite from a friend of a friend. They gave us a tour of every cabin category, including the Presidential Suite, whoa boy! Then they fed us lunch in the dining room with unlimited wine. Whoa boy! So if that lunch was any indication of things to come, it should be about a five pounder!

could someone tell me if it is possible to get a table for two for dinner in the dining room, or is it best to go to the buffet if we want to dine alone? is there a pizza/burgers area on this ship, and if so what deck is it located? how are the shops on the Elation? thank you for any info.

Archived