Naive Question I'm sure! Curious.

GeezLouise1

So many of you seem to know how heavily a ship is booked. How can you tell? Where do you go to find out? We have two sailings booked for spring '09 and I don't get all the email adverts any more either - do they reduce those when they've already sold you a trip? When you state that a trip rate has been reduced, are you just checking the regular posted rates? Thanks for your patience, :confused:

Do they reduce those [prices] when they've already sold you a trip?
When you make a down payment, you are locked into a maximum price. If the category goes up, your cost does not; if it goes down, you get the discount. After you make the final payment, usually some weeks before sailing, you are fixed, regardless of what happens.

When you make a down payment, you are locked into a maximum price. If the category goes up, your cost does not; if it goes down, you get the discount. After you make the final payment, usually some weeks before sailing, you are fixed, regardless of what happens.

I was actually referring to the number of e-flyers. We've not been getting all the adds that they usually send out. I understand about the rates and discount potential before final payment - it's where to look to see if the rate has been reduced ! Thanks for taking the time to respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived