Taxi from Port to Airport

mamahugs

Thanks for your help Arubalisa...I've rebooked a 4X4 with Hertz at the cruise terminal.. Now I'm debating whether I should do a full day or 1/2 tour with ABC Tour instead. I'm a little concern about driving on dirt roads and getting lost. Also the car must be return before 5pm. So what do you think? Do you have any opinion regarding the ABC Tour? What's the difference between the 1/2 and full day tour? It's only $10 more for the full day... is it worth doing the full day? or is it better to do the half day so we can do Palm or Eagle beach? We are not departing til 1am. Is the beach still good and sunny after 6pm? Thanks for your advise.

Guest Host Tink

Hey Mama,

I would spend the extra $10 and do the full day. When I was in Aruba I found I didn't need to rent a jeep because I saw everything on the ABC tour. If you d end up getting lost, you can find your way back pretty easily, the island isn't that big...LOL

I know whatever you do you will have a great time!

Thank you thank you for your input Host Tink...I finally made my final decision, all day tour with ABC and cancelled the car rental!!!! It's not the $10, but the extra time I can use to do something else that is not included in the Tour!! I was wondering if I have time to go to Palm or Eagle Beach and enjoy the sun afterwards or would I be getting back too late after the full day tour. Do you know if the tour could drop us off at either one of those beaches?

Thanks again

Mamahugs, don't know the exact date you are in Aruba, but saw you are on the Adventure 12/5...Here are times of sun rise and sun set for that week in Aruba...

Sun Rise: 6:47am

Sun Set: 6:13pm

Sun Rise: 6:48am

Sun Rise: 6:48am

Sun Rise: 6:49am

Sun Set: 6:14pm

Sun Rise: 6:49am

Sun Rise: 6:50am

Sun Rise: 6:51am

Sun Set: 6:15pm

Beautiful weather on the island today! Enjoy!

Archived