Drunks on board

MTBrown

I reading a thread that said 8 men

were put ashore and two more for

trashing there cabin. I think s*#t heads

like this dont deserve to go on a cruise.

Some people dont give a stuff about anyone or anything. Its ok to have a few drinks but dont go over the top. When your drunk you dont realise you could

be annoying fellow passengers.

.........:cool:cheers mick:cool:.........

I reading a thread that said 8 men

were put ashore and two more for

trashing there cabin. I think s*#t heads

like this dont deserve to go on a cruise.

Some people dont give a stuff about anyone or anything. Its ok to have a few drinks but dont go over the top. When your drunk you dont realise you could

be annoying fellow passengers.

.........:cool:cheers mick:cool:.........

Very true Mick, why some people leave their brains behind when they get on a cruise is beyond me. The more they throw off the better, eventually it may get through to them that it is not funny and they are are not funny.

Unfortunately it's still the belief of a lot of people that that's what a cruise is about......

Last night I was looking at a railway forum that I sometimes check out, and there was thread on it speculating that the intoduction of more cruise ships to Brisbane (slightly wrong interpretation of Pacific Jewel replacing Pacific Sun in Brisbane) might mean a boost to Qld Rail in cruise/rail packages between Brisbane & Cairns... but that's another story it was this comment that stood out;

"Cruises like this (Brisbane-Cairns-Brisbane) are for people who want to get p****d and get laid......"

Agreed Mick, but it is not entirely a co-incidence that these anti-social people choose to cruise.

It was but a few short years ago that P&O promoted heavily to that demographic, and it seems there are a few dreggs left in that barrel.

I haven't seen or heard a drunk yet on the cruises I have been on simply because we are usually in bed before midnight!! We can't sleep in after getting up at 4.30 am for years so it's early to bed for us. Love the early mornings out on the back deck sipping a nice hot cuppa!!

Archived