NAVIGATOR BRIDE - Did you make it back to the ship on time?

poolwife

Just wondering if you made it back to the ship on time from the Rhythms of the Night tour in Puerto Vallarta. Briefly met you and your husband at the show of ROTN and he mentioned your ship , NCL Star left at 11:00 p.m. and our ship HAL's Oosterdam was to leave at 9:00 p.m. and then we noticed that the Norwegian Star left before us.

Just kept wondering if you made it back to the ship on time?

I sure hope they did also. I saw them walk away from the NCL Star walking towards the right when we got off the boat for the Rhythms of the Night tour and the NCL Star was to the left. Being her husband said they were supposed to leave at 11:00 p.m. and then the ship left before us, I keep wondering what happened to them. Trying to post again to get this to the top.

Hopefully, she will see it.

Now, even my husband asked me tonight if Navigator Bride has answered yet to say they made it to the ship. Still no answer. I hope she returns to cruise critic and sees this thread and let's us all know they made it on board.

Archived