Carnival Lahaina excursion

rwegoneyet

Carnival offers a "rainforest and waterfall hike" as an excursion in Maui. We are planning on driving the road to Hana ourselves. The excursion says it has a private trail in Garden of Eden to swim in waterfalls. Beachchick or Mike K seem to know lots about the islands. Anyone know if this is truly a "private" path or would we be able to do this on our own? My DH would love to swim in waterfalls. Where would you suggest we can do this without going through the cruise line. State park? public parks?

Sorry, can't really help you with that. We're not much into swimming under waterfalls and only occassionally visit botanical gardens. We don't know anything about Garden of Eden except that it's a botanical garden and arboretum. Here's a link to their website (I just did a quick google):

http://www.mauigardenofeden.com/

The website might tell you what you need to know or at least give you contact information to ask directly.

I don't really have any suggestions for public/state parks on Maui that include waterfalls you can swim under.

beachchick

Archived