11/03 Inspiration photos,,,I THINK,,,

CruiznWithHubby

And a toast to Mach!

with a standing ovation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dying to hear if he was able to help the mother with the child who uses a scooter due to a medical condition that was booked into the wrong category stateroom,,,,

I'm on pins and needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly

Holly, thanks for the info and pics, we'll be on her in less then a week :D Did the hurricane affect you at all?

we were just ahead of her :) Though I do wonder if that's why the weather was so rainy and the day a bit rough at sea when we were leaving Grand Cayman :)

You will love this ship :) Have a blast :) Holly

Happy belated anniversary!! I was on vacation (land based in the AZ desert) and missed the whole story.

I read it with great interest on my return. It just shows how positive this forum can be.

Seems to me you owe your daughter a cruise!! :D

Happy belated anniversary!! I was on vacation (land based in the AZ desert) and missed the whole story.

I read it with great interest on my return. It just shows how positive this forum can be.

Seems to me you owe your daughter a cruise!! :D

So I've been told :) Actually,,,the whole family is talking about one next year:D Not as romantic as my recent cruise,,,,,but I can't think of a more FUN family vacation:) Holly

Great pictures! I have been watching your story with great interest! I'm so glad you guys had a great anniversary cruise! We'll be on Inspiration in a little over 2 weeks! can't wait.

Thanks for letting us share in your adventure.

Hi Boo Boo. Are you sailing 11/22? We are going on the 5 nighter leaving on that Saturday, returning on Thanksgiving (so we can spend the obligatory dinner with the folks). Less than two weeks and I haven't even packed. If you are going before us, keep the ship nice for us, OK?

Thanks to the original poster for all the great pictures. I am so psyched (or is the psycho :D) for this vacation. Our whole family really needs some R and R.

Joanne

Archived