Cruising in May 2009 Sth Pacific

delona

Looking at the cheap deal at the moment cruising South Pacific from Brisbane and end up in NZ. Has anyone purchased these net deals before and had any problems. Also is the weather ok out there around that time.

Anybody stayed in deck 4 P Cat

Thanks

We have booked on the same cruise in reverse - we actually booked ours driect with P&O as we got an absolutely awesome deal and no online TA could match it. We booked a quad outside on Riveria deck (G - deck 4). We have used the TA you are talking about before with no problems.

If you want cheap flights - you need to book fast - qantas's sale runs out tonight at midnight - we got our flights for next year last week and they were heaps cheaper than virgin blue (they had added taxes and fees on top of what the fare is on their website!!)

Rach

thanks Rach,

We have alway's booked our cruises through our travel agent and after becoming addicted to this site before my last cruise in Sept I decided that I was going to shop around and cruise more often.

Looking at the cheap deal at the moment cruising South Pacific from Brisbane and end up in NZ. Has anyone purchased these net deals before and had any problems. Also is the weather ok out there around that time.

Anybody stayed in deck 4 P Cat

Thanks

Hi Delona, I did same cruise this year as part of btb, and the weather going over was great , then cool in Auckland.

I had no problem with the net TA I used.

also I paid for the lowest inside cabin.(I go anywhere ), and was upgraded to outside Empress.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Archived