Have fun with us tours, anybody know them?

newlu

Hi

Am looking for a tour (city tour and beach only, no shopping) have found ''Have fun with us'' for $25.00 per person, 90 minutes of city tour and then 3 hours at a beach of our choice. That sounds great for us, just want to know if they are reliable...

Thanks

newlu

Hi

Am looking for a tour (city tour and beach only, no shopping) have found ''Have fun with us'' for $25.00 per person, 90 minutes of city tour and then 3 hours at a beach of our choice. That sounds great for us, just want to know if they are reliable...

Thanks

newlu

We are booked with them next year. To find out more about them also search this board for Papa Bear and Air Force 1 tours; they are all one and the same. From what we have read on these boards they are one more highly recommended tour companies.

Hi

Thanks

newlu

We went with Airforce 1 "Have Fun With Us" in May and loved it. Papa Bear is the best!:D Funny, I just noticed that one the the people in our CC Group cruise to Bermuda also answered!

We used his service earlier this month... what an amazing tour. We did the 90 minute city tour and 3 hours at the beach. Papa Bear treated us great and he was a lot of fun. The city tour was great and we spent 3 hours at Coki Beach... all I can say is WOW. This was the cheapest of all the tours we did on our cruise, and it was the most fun. He was GREAT GREAT GREAT

Stefani

Oh my God,

The AirForce one Tours are the BEST. We have use them a few times and planning to see PaPa Bear on December 13th 2008. We love them great tours. Go to www. youtube.com and you will see alot of people haveing loads of fun.. We are doing the same tour also.http://www.youtube.com airforceone st.thomas or have fun with us st.thomas. Tell PaPa Bear Joanne V sent you from the CapeCod... Have fun enjoy the best tour you will have...

Cruisegilr37

We loved Papa Bear! Last December, our tour was all Roll Call members. It was fantastic. Since we didn't sail until 8pm, we got an extended tour.

Just booked Victory for May and need to email him to see if he has any openings for that day. I certainly hope so. And if he's already booked, I'll be sure to get off the ship, track him down and give him a big hug anyway.

Archived