Conquest Upper Deck - Cabin 6483

nanuak

All I can say is "WOW", the wrap around balcony was better than I ever expected. We went from aft cabin snobs, to 9A wrap snobs :D

Yes, we had soot on a few of the chairs, and we had cigarette butts from others, that managed to arrive safely on to ours :cool:. All-in-all, the best cabin/view EVER...

The motion/vibration was more than on the Empress deck aft. It reminded my husband of the trains in Germany, and it felt as if we were being rocked to sleep. We took long, lovely naps during the afternoons, snug in our Carnival bedding, slowly rocked to sleep, by the motion of the ocean :D.

Aren't they fabulous?! We had our first aft wrap on the Conquest last June....the Empress deck one just above yours. Other than a few dropped items from above, we absolutely loved it! Then we had an aft wrap on the Miracle last month, which is a cat. 11 on Spirit class ships. Now, we are booking according to which cruise has an aft wrap available! LOL! Welcome to the club! We will have 6483 on the Freedom next year. :)

Yep, we are truly hooked.

I purchased two of the Future Carnival Vacation Vouchers this cruise, and am thinking about a B2B cruise.

7-day cruises, are not long enough, to enjoy that balcony.

I have been looking at the Cat 11 wraps, and my only wish is that one of those ships sail out of Galveston.

Oh, I would love to do a B2B! But at this time in our lives, we just can't leave the farm for that long at a time. However, the Miracle cruise is 8 days, which was a nice bonus day for us. :D The Freedom cruise I have booked for next year is also an 8 day. Gotta love that extra sea day with the aft wrap!

I'm embarrassed to say that I must have missed this Future Carnival Vacation Voucher. Did you buy this on the Conquest? Is it like a gift certificate?

Oh, I would love to do a B2B! But at this time in our lives, we just can't leave the farm for that long at a time. However, the Miracle cruise is 8 days, which was a nice bonus day for us. :D The Freedom cruise I have booked for next year is also an 8 day. Gotta love that extra sea day with the aft wrap!

I'm embarrassed to say that I must have missed this Future Carnival Vacation Voucher. Did you buy this on the Conquest? Is it like a gift certificate?

Yes, we bought it on the Conquest, and they are good for 5 years.

They were $100 each, which gives you a $100 deposit and a $50 OBC for 3-5 days, $75 OBC on 6 days, $100 OBC on 7-8 days, and up to $200 OBC on 12 days or longer.

Archived