Formal Nights on Veendam New Year's Eve Cruise?

AAL

I am wondering if anyone has an educated guess on when the formal nights will be on our Veendam New Year's Eve Cruise.

Normally, I would expect the formal nights to be on day 3 (Dec. 30, a sea day) and day 6 (Jan 2, after a morning-only stop in Roatan). However, I'm guessing that New Year's Eve on Day 4 (a port day in Belize) is going to be a formal night. So will there be formal nights on both Day 3 and Day 4? Or Day 4 instead of Day 3? What about Day 6?

Now that it is only seven weeks away the anticipation is really growing!

I am wondering if anyone has an educated guess on when the formal nights will be on our Veendam New Year's Eve Cruise.

Normally, I would expect the formal nights to be on day 3 (Dec. 30, a sea day) and day 6 (Jan 2, after a morning-only stop in Roatan). However, I'm guessing that New Year's Eve on Day 4 (a port day in Belize) is going to be a formal night. So will there be formal nights on both Day 3 and Day 4? Or Day 4 instead of Day 3? What about Day 6?

Now that it is only seven weeks away the anticipation is really growing!

I can tell ya ours (just disembarked Veendam yesterday) were on the first sea day and the night BEFORE the second sea day. New Year's Eve's are usually formal nights! Veendam is a great ship with an even greater crew! Enjoy!

John -- Thanks for the info. I enjoyed your live reports from the Veendam. Actually, your reports started me thinking about our schedule and whether they will add a 3rd formal night for New Year's Eve, or whether they will skip one of the other usual nights so that there are still just two formal nights.

Archived