Question about sea days on Explorer...

vtgirl

I am leaving for EOS on Nov 21st. I am used to leaving from warm ports. I LOVE to spend my sea days by the pool and am wondering if we leave on a Friday, would Sunday be warm enough for me to lounge by the pool? I guess my real question is how far south will I be on Saturday and Sunday?

I am leaving for EOS on Nov 21st. I am used to leaving from warm ports. I LOVE to spend my sea days by the pool and am wondering if we leave on a Friday, would Sunday be warm enough for me to lounge by the pool? I guess my real question is how far south will I be on Saturday and Sunday?

I am just off the Nov. 1 sailing of Explorer. On Nov. 2 people were lounging by the pool, and I spent much of the day out on my balcony. Same with Nov. 8, our last sea day.

David

We went in late February. The first day it was warm enough to be outside with just a sweater and long pants. By day 2 it was short sleeves weather. Coming back people were outside in bathing suits until about 4 pm the day before we docked. But the weather is unpredictable and hopefully it will be as good for you as it was for us. The solarium is particularly nice for lounging next to the ocean tucked under the protection of the upper deck. You can be in the sun there in the early morning and late afternoon. If it is cold, you can always go in the hot tub in the spa.

Archived