Plug sockets and power

Hi Jay1stTimer:)

On the Destiny you need a 2 pin American Style Plug. They do not have UK plug sockets.

I'm not sure of the voltage/power but if you want to charge up a mobile you need to do it almost every day to keep it going.

Hope this helps.

Smiffy1951:)

Hi Jay1stTimer,

As Smiffy says it is a 2 flat pin American socket, the voltage is 110v. If you check your mobile/camera chargers most are 110v-240v anyway and will be ok. However straighteners etc arent. You will either have to buy a step down transformer or buy multi voltage straighteners etc. We got a set of straighteners for about £14 from Argos which were made for travelling and they worked great.

hope this helps

Chris

I think we had both types of socket on the Celebration. We used a European 2-pin (round) adapter and an American 2-pin flat adapter. It was useful as we could use both at the same time.

thanks Kruzseeka you've come to my resuce again :D

Thanks again all, I'll make a note about getting one of those step up transformer thingy's, can't cope with out my hair things, well I can but as I'll be with my Mum if she don't get her hair done every night she'll make me walk the plank !!! :eek: She say's it's a perk of taking your daughter on holiday with you :D

Jay

• 3 months later...

Archived