Another Tabyana Beach question

luv2cruzfrmtx

I have my own snorkle equipment...Can I just to the Tabyana Beach Break or do I need to book the Tabyana Snorkle and Lunch? It looks to me like the only difference is the snorkle gear.

Can I snorkle anywhere along the beach or is snorkling limited to certain areas. I have read so much about how beautiful it is and seen some pics that I don't want to miss the good stuff.

Any answers are greatly appreciated as I am down to less than 60 days now and my feet are beginning to do the dock dance!!!

:)We were there last February with our own snorkel equipment and it was the best snorkeling ever. You don't have to pay for a snorkel excursion if you are planning to go to this beach. They do offer equip to rent if you don't have any. This was such a beautiful beach, the whitest, cleanest sand I have ever seen. The water was so clear you could see pretty blue fish while swimming in the water. We swam out a lil bit (not too far) over the grassy area and then there was the best snorkeling we have ever done on a cruise.

I will be on the Valor in a few weeks and would like to go to Tabyana Beach. We are in Roatan from 12-7 PM.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what time the excursion brings you back to the ship?

I have early dining and I am wondering if that is a night when my DH and I should go to the Supper Club on our own and a later than our normal dinner time.

This was such a beautiful beach, the whitest, cleanest sand I have ever seen. The water was so clear you could see pretty blue fish while swimming in the water. We swam out a lil bit (not too far) over the grassy area and then there was the best snorkeling we have ever done on a cruise.

I have to agree, the beach was great and the snorkling was awsome!

I will be on the Valor in a few weeks and would like to go to Tabyana Beach. We are in Roatan from 12-7 PM.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what time the excursion brings you back to the ship?

I have early dining and I am wondering if that is a night when my DH and I should go to the Supper Club on our own and a later than our normal dinner time.

A bus (yellow school bus) ran every half hour taking people back to the ship. You can go back whenever you are ready.:)

Archived