Printable Freedom Pictures Of The Deck Plans

divadiverfl

YeeeeeeHawww just booked another cruise on the Freedom. I need help-since the catalogs from Carnival are being updated they have no info they can send out to my parents. I can see everything on the net but my mother does not do the net. So I was going to print out some of the deck plans that we are staying on deck 10. Can anyone help!!

Someone was kind enough to help me when I was trying to do the same thing; wish I could remember who it was so I could credit them, but I did save the instructions! Hope this helps!

"If you want to incorporate the deck plans into your own document you can view each deck in your browser, place the mouse cursor over the picture, click your right mouse button, select the Save Picture As option, and save the picture to a file on your computer. Do this for each deck plan, making sure that you use different file names. In your Word document position the cursor where you want the first deck plan inserted, then on the menu at the top of the window, select Insert | Picture | From file. Pick the file that contains the saved image. Word should insert the picture sized within your document's margins. (If you don't see the Picture option on the Insert menu, you may have to click on the hash marks >> to expand the menu.)

If you right-click on the image within your Word document and click Format Picture, a properties window will pop-up. This window lets you control how text flows around the image, if at all, the image size, positioning, etc. You can also drag the image around. Be forewarned, placing images in word documents can be quite frustrating at times, especially when text is set to flow around the image. There is a way to decouple text and images, ask if you really need to know.

You can also easily reszie images. Click on the image and the corners should be picked out with black boxes. Place the mouse cursor on one of the corners and drag it, the image should re-size."

Archived