st. lucia beach

llmoyer123

i tried posting on the st. lucia board, but there's no activity there, so i decided to try here.

we'll stop at st. lucia on our january cruise. we've visited st. lucia once and i'm attaching a link to a beach picture...can't remember which beach we visited. can anyone identify it?

the beach wasn't spectacular but ok. i don't remember seeing any big hotel complexes by it....

on this cruise stop, i'm looking for a suggestion to a good beach relatively near the port. if, in fact, this attachment isn't reduit, i'd like suggestions about where to have the taxi driver drop us for reduit beach (and what we can expect to pay in taxi fees).

if the picture IS reduit, then we'd like to sample a different beach this cruise (can anyone send me pix of marigot or choc? this screenname....just add @aol.com to the end of it).

if we opt for marigot, can you tell me where to have the cabbie let us off? i often find that it makes a lot of difference where on a specific beach you end up. also, can you elaborate a little further.... once we are dropped off at marigot bay, how and where do we catch the water taxi and is it pretty imperative to go to the "other side" for a great beach experience?

lastly, how long will it take to get to and from marigot bay if we opt for that and how long to and from reduit and choc.

1484290841_isthisreduit.jpg.f3fb81f6a725a4ad604d2f50bcc1f7f2.jpg

Archived