Wind Spirit Barcelona to Lisbon

Xoe

I returned from this wonderful trip 3 days ago and am almost, but not quite, back in my own time zone. It was a fabulous trip in all respects: great itinerary, marvelous fellow travelers, the best food ever (this was my 16th cruise, 3rd on Windstar), superb service -- and ideal weather, which in November is especially appreciated!

I'm working on my photos and will be putting together an album which I'll include in my review of the trip, which I expect to post within the next 2-3 weeks.

Captain Andrew Walsh reported that Windstar's occupancy for 2008 has been 91%. Bookings for next year are lower (no surprise there); there have been some good offers and may be more -- watch for them.

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

I will be on the Windstar Spirit from Barcelona to Lisbon on June 25. Do you have any on shore excursions you recommend? I am trying to decide which shore excursions are worth doing through the cruise line. We will be stopping at : Cartagena, Almeria, Malaga, Cadiz, Portimao Portugal and then Lisbon. Any and all recommendations and tips are appreciated. Thank you.

Julia

Hi there,

I will be on the Windstar Spirit from Barcelona to Lisbon on June 25. Do you have any on shore excursions you recommend? I am trying to decide which shore excursions are worth doing through the cruise line. We will be stopping at : Cartagena, Almeria, Malaga, Cadiz, Portimao Portugal and then Lisbon. Any and all recommendations and tips are appreciated. Thank you.

Julia

Archived