Crepes and Waffles

DonnaMarieNJ

I saw online that this was an inexpensive good restaurant to go to while in port in Cartagena, Columbia. Can someone tell me how to get there? Is it far from the terminal? Does anyone have an exact address?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!

DonnaMarieNJ

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know exactly where is this but I found a link that might help.

Crepes & Waffels on travle advisor

I haven't been to this one but I have been to one in Bogota & Perreira several times. It's good food, so so on $$ but if you are looking for authentic Colombian food I am not sure this is the place. Their food is more European, and some of the dishes are very rich. THEY DO however have awesome ice cream and deserts and coffee.

My taxi driver knew where it was in Cartagena and took us directly there. It was excellent. I wasn't necessarily looking for anything Columbian, just something relatively inexpensive and good.

My arm and a leg for a copy of their menu :p (they gave us an outdated English version). From the dessert menu, we had to order by picture only. I like to collect menus from restaurants on vacation.

There are two Crepes and Waffles locations in Cartagena, one downtown on Calle Baloco (1 1/2 blocks toward the City Wall from the Plaza Bolivar, leaving from the corner of the Palace of Inquisition) and one in the New City in the neighborhood of Bocagrande (Calle San Martin and Calle 8). The downtown location will probably be the easiest to get to from the ship.

Archived