can we do anything......?

raringtogo

thanks for the quick reply...

I thought as much.

It's very interesting, i've seen the price drop on a few of the online agencies, with no mention about New Bookings Only. But, I did see it in the conditions on the RCI website.

Does this make a difference, as we booked with a Travel Agent and not direct with RCI.

thanks for the quick reply...

I thought as much.

It's very interesting, i've seen the price drop on a few of the online agencies, with no mention about New Bookings Only. But, I did see it in the conditions on the RCI website.

Does this make a difference, as we booked with a Travel Agent and not direct with RCI.

It doesn't make any difference, RCCL still knows your name.

ok, thank you- sorry to harp on this question, because it's so different booking in USA to booking in Australia and i'm not so 'au-fait' with the terms and conditions.

So, I get it that RCI knows our names,-- but, if we didn't book directly with RCI - does that make a difference or not?

So, I get it that RCI knows our names,-- but, if we didn't book directly with RCI - does that make a difference or not?

Not likely, but if the price drop is a LOT then you could talk to your TA. They may or may not (more likely the case) be able to help you. RCI is very specific about not honouring price drops for new bookings.

I just noticed today a $100 price drop on our E2 cabin. I go through the process on RCI's site of booking the same cabin category, ship and date so I can see what the current pricing is. If it dropped, I call my TA and have her call RCI for the price change.

Archived