Tour advice desperately needed! :)

NnJ2010

Ok so here's the situation....I would love to try zip lining and there is no way my husband will do it. He's a bit afraid of heights. SO if I were to book it is there anything else that my husband can do while I'm doing it? I'm a bit hesitant about doing that though as a) I don't want him to be bored and b) I don't know how comfortable I'd be doing it without someone I know with me.

Also is there a weight restriction on the zip lining?

Any other suggestions for things we might both enjoy? I don't think he would care much about the sloths or the banana plantation. I would really like to see the Jungle :)

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

Try contacting one of the tour guides you find here and see if you can work something out. If that fails you will probably meet people on the ship that share your interests and you can go ziplining with them and your DH can find somethinf that appeals to him. After several cruises of dragging my poor DH on every snorkel opp I could find (his reaction was fish-- more fish-- lots of fish-- big deal) we decided to have the courage to occasionally find our own activities. So I will get back to the ship, excited by fish, and he will get back to the ship excited by hot old buildings. We have great fun talking about our grand adventures!! ( and this is coming up on 35 years of wedded bliss ). If you do decide to take off on your own just be sensible and take a ships tour unless you are with people you know and trust.

We have a group of 10 going with Oscar. Only 8 are ziplining. He said that he will do something with the two that are not ziplining. Almonds and Coral have a nature trail. The ziplining here ends at the beach so your husband can always go to the beach to meet you. Almonds and Coral is also a lodge so he can get something to eat there too.

Archived