Century FV cabin Vista or Panorama Deck & End or Center

uromac

Hi!

We're debating on the Century FV cabins for 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens. We love them on the Millenium class (especially the corner units), however does it make a difference on this ship due to the refurbishment i.e. the stairwell on sides, and view. Right now we have the 8222 located on end starboard sideside however, would it be better if we were on the Vista deck in a central FV cabin? BTW, if anyone has any photos of this FV cabin on the Century that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!

Melissa :)

Hi!

We're debating on the Century FV cabins for 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens. We love them on the Millenium class (especially the corner units), however does it make a difference on this ship due to the refurbishment i.e. the stairwell on sides, and view. Right now we have the 8222 located on end starboard sideside however, would it be better if we were on the Vista deck in a central FV cabin? BTW, if anyone has any photos of this FV cabin on the Century that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!

Melissa :)

If you can move up to the Vista deck. The FV cabins are the same but the veranda is larger. However, most of the veranda is uncovered. This was fine on our trip to Norway but may be a bit warm in the tropics. We stayed in 9245 pre-refirb and 9232 post-refirb. Note that these are not nearly the size of the Millie class FV, especially the corner veradas.

710965510_20080704_Vac_Century_Norway(13).jpg.6ffeca879cc8a980230b2e195c3e4d39.jpg

I was on Vista FV on Century at the end of the row. The balconies on the Vista deck for FV's are definitely bigger - so I would go with that. Since there is a stair well at the ends of the ships having center vs. middle stateroom does not matter - there is minimal view to the side from the stateroom at the end due to the stateroom so all the FV's have pretty much the same view.

How much larger (in %) are the Vista deck FV balconies than the Panorama deck ones?

This site has a section showing aft shots from the Sunset Bar and side stairwell areas.

http://www.magwa.co.uk/century/centuryphoto.htm

Here is a good picture for comparision It is hard to see with the size they allow you to post but I would say about 2X

784063718_20080708_Vac_Century_Norway_Alta(43).jpg.92ed3815aff27ee9b55d181339b54bcf.jpg

Archived