Vow renewal in bahamas - anyone???

Hi........ Looking for some advice on renewing our wedding vows in the bahamas. We could do it on the cruise but i like the idea of having a brief ceremony on the beach. It will just be the two of us & we are not looking for alot of extras etc. Does anyone have any ideas??? (also on a budget & trying to keep the cost down). Thanks for any help u can give us!!:)

me and my fiance are getting married in nassau via cruise ship in jan. 09. we have a wonderful wedding coordinator. Her name is Ann Marie of weddingsinthebahamas.com she has been amazing... we met her down there twice this year to pick out the site (we chose sunset villas on paradise island.and to get our marriage license... her website was just updated... i actually just got back yesterday from meeting with her in nassau.... check out her site.... lots of pics and prices.... tell her joey and marie sent you.. lol

My fiancee and I are getting married in Nassau in May 2009. I did speak with Anne Marie a few times, but when I spoke to her she gave me the prices for her packages plus the price for the location. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but it ended up being way too expensive for us.

The vow renewal is turning out to be more expensive than we were planning to spend. I know alot of people feel that it is such a special once in a lifetime experience that cost shouldnt be an option but we are on a very tight budget. I just wanted to find someone to do a quick little ceremony with just the 2 of us - no photographer, flowers, etc. The cruise ship it looking like the best option as of right now.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I emailed with Anne Marie too and got a quote for $1000 for the vow renewal - more than I wanted to spend. We basically just want a quick simple renewal with a photographer. I'm bringing a simple bouquet and bouttoiner (sp?). Just wanting some pretty pictures for memories. $1000 is too pricey.

Archived