Carnival Victory shore excursion:

KnightsofColumbus

Hey KnightsofColumbus!

For a link to the list of shore excursions, click here. We are going on this cruise 1/18/2009 and are presently looking for excursions on our own. Carnival excursions definitely offer safety and comfort, we've always found their pricing a little higher than doing it ourselves. I hope this link helps. You might want to join a Roll Call thread for your particular cruise. People here are really helpful. Good Luck!

Hey KnightsofColumbus!

For a link to the list of shore excursions, click here. We are going on this cruise 1/18/2009 and are presently looking for excursions on our own. Carnival excursions definitely offer safety and comfort, we've always found their pricing a little higher than doing it ourselves. I hope this link helps. You might want to join a Roll Call thread for your particular cruise. People here are really helpful. Good Luck!

Hey thanks Marniegirl. But I was wondering if you could actually view the excursions and the prices for the cruise you are going on? That link just gives generic list and doesn't give the prices. I was wondering if you had access to the actual excursions and the prices for each? I though once your trip was about 120 days away you could go online and pick your excursions. How does that work?

If you are booked, you can log onto Carnival Cruise and set up a user name and password and it will show your cruise. Then if you go to cruise summary, you can click on each island and it will tell you what shore excursions are available. We are sailing on Dec 7th, and they have some of the excursions out there, but not every port. There will be $(number signs) and the more number signs the more the excursion. I had called CArnival b/c not all of the ports we are visiting were listed and not all of the exursions that I saw previously were on there either and they told me that they had not finished loading them yet. I know from the Carnival post in St Thomas there is a tour company, Sonny ( or Sunny) Liston tours that others had used. We did all Carnival excursions the last time, but now that I know a little more about the different ports I may use a a private tour. But the only thing with not using Carnival is that Carnival will wait if you are on one of THEIR tours like if you bus breaks down but if you are on a private tour or go into the ports on your on, it is your responsiblity to get back to the ship before it leaves. As more tours get loaded, I will post back and let you know what all they are doing. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

K-:);):)

If you are booked, you can log onto Carnival Cruise and set up a user name and password and it will show your cruise. Then if you go to cruise summary, you can click on each island and it will tell you what shore excursions are available. We are sailing on Dec 7th, and they have some of the excursions out there, but not every port. There will be $(number signs) and the more number signs the more the excursion. I had called CArnival b/c not all of the ports we are visiting were listed and not all of the exursions that I saw previously were on there either and they told me that they had not finished loading them yet. I know from the Carnival post in St Thomas there is a tour company, Sonny ( or Sunny) Liston tours that others had used. We did all Carnival excursions the last time, but now that I know a little more about the different ports I may use a a private tour. But the only thing with not using Carnival is that Carnival will wait if you are on one of THEIR tours like if you bus breaks down but if you are on a private tour or go into the ports on your on, it is your responsiblity to get back to the ship before it leaves. As more tours get loaded, I will post back and let you know what all they are doing. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

K-:);):)

OK that sounds good I would love to see the excursions available and what the prices are. Are you saying they only show you a $ so you don't know the exact price of the excursion when you book it? Do you know when they charge you? Do they charge you as soon as you book or are not charged until you take the cruise?

We will be on the Victory 1/18 - we have booked several Carnival excursions and we know exactly how much they cost - not just $$. There are probably at least 10 listed for each port. Is there a specific kind of tour you are thinking of - i.e. island tour, beach, jeep adventure, etc. If so, let me know, and I'll tell you what they have available. Too many to list all of them.

We will be on the Victory 1/18 - we have booked several Carnival excursions and we know exactly how much they cost - not just $$. There are probably at least 10 listed for each port. Is there a specific kind of tour you are thinking of - i.e. island tour, beach, jeep adventure, etc. If so, let me know, and I'll tell you what they have available. Too many to list all of them.

Ok thanks! I was interested in a beach ans shopping tour in St. Thomas.

Barbados: I was interested in the Atlantis Submarine tour

Dominica: I was intereste in the Dominica's Favorites or Pool & Falls Nature Tour

Antigua: I was interested in See Antigua by Sea

St. Kitts? I was interested in the St. Kitts Scenic Railway tour

Also, is there any way you copy and past the excursions into the forum?

Thanks for your help.

We are taking the Victory Southern Route Dec 14th. The Carnival Prices for the excursions you are interested in are:

St. Thomas Magans Beach $33

Dominca Favorites $49

Dominca Pool and Falls $45

Barbados Atlantis Submarine $101

Antigua by Sea $103

St. Kitts Scenic Rail $79

Hope this helps. Happing Cruising.

We did the same route that the Victory is doing now this past August, but we did it on the Destiny. And for all the Islands we did a personal tour and beach except for St.Kitts where we rented a car. On St.Thomas we had Spiderman Island Tours, Dominca we Had Libo Tour, Barbados we had Willium, St Lucia we had another guy can't remember his name and Antigua we had a guy we met on the dock. So we did all of the Islands, and for just $20.00 to $25.00 a person on each Island.

Carnival now has prices listed for their excursions. You don't have to wait until you're booked or the 120 days window (or whatever it was) to see the excursions and prices. Of course, the usual disclaimer applies that not all excursions apply to all sailings.

I have a lot of research to do. I just booked last week and know I'll contact Papa Bear for St Thomas, and have read great things about Cosol in St Lucia. Other than that, I have no idea. I prefer independent, but was thinking of doing the train in St Kitts.

So many ports! So much research to do!

Archived