When to Pay for COSOL

KnightsofColumbus

I have been looking into booking a COSOL tour. How do I book it? Do I just email him? And how do I pay? Do I pay now or when I take the tour? Do you have to pay with Cash or Check or credit card or any of them? Also, how early should I book. And what time is the tour? I'm taking a cruise on Carnival Victory and it is in port from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Thanks a lot!

This is the reply I received when I booked with Cosol for our tour in a week. I would book as early as you can as his tour seems very popular:

The tour fee is US$55 per person. Its 5 to 6 hours. You only pay in cash at the end of the tour. We will be visiting the toraille waterfall, botanical garden, volcano, Marigot bay, fishing villages, banana plantation, shopping, beach and snorkeling at the Hilton Jalousie Hotel that is located between the Pitons and many more things on the way. I will be paying all the entrance fees. There will be lots to see, lots to do, lots to sample of our local taste on the way. I will have a cooler with drinks like water, rum punch, local beers and soda. We will be leaving at 9:30am, our time not ship time. You have to be at the gate for 9:20am. You walk in the building turn right until you meet the gate next to the security booth and I will have a sign with ('COSOL'). Bring along your camera, snorkeling gears. Because of the small changing room at the beach you can wear you swimsuit under you garment to save time. If you have any more queries call me on my cell (758) 7196697 or visit my website at cosoltours.com. Thanks for emailing me.

This is the reply I received when I booked with Cosol for our tour in a week. I would book as early as you can as his tour seems very popular:

The tour fee is US$55 per person. Its 5 to 6 hours. You only pay in cash at the end of the tour. We will be visiting the toraille waterfall, botanical garden, volcano, Marigot bay, fishing villages, banana plantation, shopping, beach and snorkeling at the Hilton Jalousie Hotel that is located between the Pitons and many more things on the way. I will be paying all the entrance fees. There will be lots to see, lots to do, lots to sample of our local taste on the way. I will have a cooler with drinks like water, rum punch, local beers and soda. We will be leaving at 9:30am, our time not ship time. You have to be at the gate for 9:20am. You walk in the building turn right until you meet the gate next to the security booth and I will have a sign with ('COSOL'). Bring along your camera, snorkeling gears. Because of the small changing room at the beach you can wear you swimsuit under you garment to save time. If you have any more queries call me on my cell (758) 7196697 or visit my website at cosoltours.com. Thanks for emailing me.

Thanks a lot for the information. Does anybody know what time COSOL is on? Is 9:20 AM the same time as the Eastern United States?

Also if you don't pay until the end of the tour how does he know who will be taking the tour? If you book the tour and then don't show up would you have to pay? Or do you only pay if you take the tour even if you don't cancle?

Thanks again!

We had a great experience with Cosol tours (party of eight). He met us personally at the ship and was along for the tour.

Our driver was great.There was plenty of food and drink. We were returned propmtlyt to our ship at the designated time.

I don't know what his cancellation policy is but it would be your loss not to go.

My only suggestion would be to have a little more beach time.

We have been on many excursions over the years.

This was a bargain!

We had a great experience with Cosol tours (party of eight). He met us personally at the ship and was along for the tour.

Our driver was great.There was plenty of food and drink. We were returned propmtlyt to our ship at the designated time.

I don't know what his cancellation policy is but it would be your loss not to go.

My only suggestion would be to have a little more beach time.

We have been on many excursions over the years.

This was a bargain!

I don't plan on canceling. I was just wondering why you didn't have to pay in advance, and if you don't pay in advance how can you have a reservation for the tour.

I don't plan on canceling. I was just wondering why you didn't have to pay in advance, and if you don't pay in advance how can you have a reservation for the tour.

Cosul has a list of people from the cruiseship who have reservations with him. As people check in, he checks off his list. He has enough vans and drivers for the number of reservations. Pretty simple.

We also just returned from doing his tour - it was great. They were waiting inside the terminal building with a sign "Cosol" - they gathered everyone together - checked off our names and then divided us up into the 8 vans. We had 10 people in our van - they hold 12 people. The vans didn't all go at the same time - there were maybe 2 together at the various stops. All of the vans met up in some of the places at the same times. W

We had "yellow bird" as our driver - he is Cosol's brother. He was wonderful

I have to agree that this is the best tour I've ever taken. I didn't believe it would be as great as everyone said but it was. We left at 9:00 am and were back to the ship at 3:30 pm. So it was a long day but great. We had an hour at the beach - which was perfect - we snorked.

They are very organized and run it very efficiently - they collect your money at the very end. I usually am not a big tipper on tours - but tipped very well on this one. This tour is a bargin - I would have paid more than $55 per person.

I think what makes it so special is the local food that we got to taste. We all stopped at one place around 11:30 and they set up tables of food for all the vans. It was all local food and they had the names of what we were eating next to the food. Cosol described everything and then everyone ate and drank. There was plenty of rum punch, water, local "Piton" beer (very good) or sodas.

I did this tour last april. it was wonderful. the food was yummy. it was a long day. we spent an hour at the beach. we ended up with only 30 minutes to shop as we got back to the port about an hour before we sailed. i know the port and flew thru the mall buying clothes and gifts. no time for another drink.. like I needed one.

yes, he has a lsit and only takes cash. all local tour operators take cash only.

Archived