"Tuesday Specials" or regular booking?

Chelly

What is the best way to book a RCCL cruise: Through a Tuesday Special close to sailing? Or, several months in advance, watching for price reductions? I'm interested in the 10-day Canary Islands/Morocco in April on Brilliance and don't know the best way to book. Suggestions will be really appreciated.

What is the best way to book a RCCL cruise: Through a Tuesday Special close to sailing? Or, several months in advance, watching for price reductions? I'm interested in the 10-day Canary Islands/Morocco in April on Brilliance and don't know the best way to book. Suggestions will be really appreciated.

I would always book as early as possible. You can get all regular price drops. The only thing that you wouldn't be eligible for is the Tuesday Sales Events.

There is no assurance that there would BE a Sales Event fabulous price on your cruise, so it's quite a gamble.

But it's your vacation and your money. ;)

I would always book as early as possible. You can get all regular price drops. The only thing that you wouldn't be eligible for is the Tuesday Sales Events.

There is no assurance that there would BE a Sales Event fabulous price on your cruise, so it's quite a gamble.

But it's your vacation and your money. ;)

Good advice Merion Mom. I haven't cruised for awhile, so suggestions from experienced RCCL cruisers are important to me on this booking. I am on a budget, but REALLY want to cruise again

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Archived