Single Tank Reef SCUBA dive possible?

BrianSBC

We are arriving in Cozumel on the Grandeur Dec 6th at 7AM. I would like to take a single tank reef dive (including equipment) that would get me back to the ship before 11:30. Is this possible? I have sent this message to Papa Hog and Eagle Ray without any response. So any one have some other ideas?

Don't give up on Eagle Ray divers !!! I just came back from Coz and they were SUPERB.....they do take a little time to get back to you, so try again. They have more than one boat. so they should be able to assist you.

I just did a 2-tank dive and my first tank was easily done by 11:30 !!

Absolutely AWESOME experience !!! Don't miss diving with ANTONIO !!

Roxanne

Eagle Ray Divers is an excellent shop! We started using them 6 years ago when we first started going to Cozumel. Snorkeling at first. We returned the next year and did Discover Scuba. We loved it so much that we spent the rest of the week taking the PADI Open Water Certification course and we became certified.

We've been very fortunate in finding a shop that we feel comfortable and safe with and we always have a great time! There are many great dive shops on the island. We just never found any reason to seek out another.

Whoever you go with, enjoy your dive. If you've never dived in Cozumel before, you just may decide after the first tank to do a second!

Thanks Roxanne....They have responded to me and I have been exchanging emails with Chellie.

Papa Hogs never responded and that is the shop recommended by my local dive shop.

Brian

Brian ... Margaret from Papa Hoggs is very good about answering e-mails ... as long as she gets them. We've found with PH as well as others in Mexico, Belize, etc., e-mails seem to fall into a black hole ... so we often send several e-mails if we don't hear anything in a day or two .... we've spent several trips diving with PH, and had a blast. Everything was 2 tank trips, so I don't know if they do 1 tank trips at all ..... but otherwise Mike & Margaret run a great op!!

Archived