Glitch in System??

CruiznWithHubby

I've been watching rates for a September sailing of Fascination out of Jax 5 nights,,,,,,

I was getting rates of 279.00 plus taxes,,,,with this sale, I wanted to check again,,,,

Now I can't find a SINGLE sailing TO the Bahamas for ANY date in September for ANY legnth of time,,,

It says: No cruises match your search criteria. Please feel free to browse our last minute specials listed below

or click the New Search button to perform a new search.

Huh?????????

Holly

I was on the site a little earlier also checking to see if our price went done. Saw the dates for 2010 and 2011 but while clicking around (yeah, I'm click happy) I got a pop up that said

"We're experiencing techincal difficulties and are aware of the problem. Please try later".

I was on the site a little earlier also checking to see if our price went done. Saw the dates for 2010 and 2011 but while clicking around (yeah, I'm click happy) I got a pop up that said

"We're experiencing techincal difficulties and are aware of the problem. Please try later".

Thanks Magic :) I'll give them a try later,,,I appreciate that info :) Holly

[/url]]I've been watching rates for a September sailing of Fascination out of Jax 5 nights' date=',,,,,

I was getting rates of 279.00 plus taxes,,,,with this sale, I wanted to check again,,,,

Now I can't find a SINGLE sailing TO the Bahamas for ANY date in September for ANY legnth of time,,,

It says: No cruises match your search criteria. Please feel free to browse our last minute specials listed below

or click the New Search button to perform a new search.

Huh?????????

Holly[/quote']

Not sure this is why, but they have a big sale on Thursday and maybe that has something to do with it.

Archived