Packing list - checking it twice

GarySuzy

Don't forget to pack your own personal Air Popcorn Popper(If You Still Have One).....for those night when you just want to stay in and enjoy a movie in the luxury of... YOUR---VERY----OWN---STATEROOM.....!!!! Oh....and the pound of butter for those that like it really Buttery.:D Or, better yet a portable microwave oven to pop your JollyTime pouches in.......:D

Cheers!!!!;)

I just thought of another item....Pack a small Hotplate to pop your JiffyPop on.....AHHHH the smell of popcorn and burning aluminum...plus the scrapping noise of metal on metal brings back momeries...."JiffyPop Popcorn, As Much Fun To Pop, As It Is to Eat!!!" :D

Cheers!!!;)

i just thought of another item....pack a small hotplate to pop your jiffypop on.....ahhhh the smell of popcorn and burning aluminum...plus the scrapping noise of metal on metal brings back momeries...."jiffypop popcorn, as much fun to pop, as it is to eat!!!" :d

cheers!!!;)

lol........:)

Well we leave tomorrow (so we arrive a day early) and have added most of what was suggested to our checklist. Really like the Jiffy PoP, nothing like the smell of popcorn to give everyone the munchies. Have also added a false cane that has been filled with Jim Beam, they will never find it.

Well we leave tomorrow (so we arrive a day early) and have added most of what was suggested to our checklist. Really like the Jiffy PoP, nothing like the smell of popcorn to give everyone the munchies. Have also added a false cane that has been filled with Jim Beam, they will never find it.

Thanks GarySuzy!!!! This was lots of fun......Maybe one day we will meet up on some cruise and we can compare packing lists....Off to pack my hotplate, rope lights, My beer holder baseball cap, & Jiffypop Popcorn....Oh and my Booze cane......:D Nov. 27TH is ours.....:D

BON VOYAGE YOU TWO!!!!! You are Just Brillant!!!!!;)

Cheers!

Constanze

Thanks GarySuzy!!!! This was lots of fun......Maybe one day we will meet up on some cruise and we can compare packing lists....Off to pack my hotplate, rope lights, My beer holder baseball cap, & Jiffypop Popcorn....Oh and my Booze cane......:D Nov. 27TH is ours.....:D

BON VOYAGE YOU TWO!!!!! You are Just Brillant!!!!!;)

Cheers!

Constanze

Thanks Constanze,

We hope to see you sometime on a DAM ship. We got just about everything then my DW said I forgot the leggin's so I had to open the suitcase back up.

Thanks Constanze,

We hope to see you sometime on a DAM ship. We got just about everything then my DW said I forgot the leggin's so I had to open the suitcase back up.

Leggin's....For You or DW?:confused::D

Take Care And Have A Wonderful Cruise on the Dam Ship....:D

Cheers To You Both!!!;)

Constanze

Archived