2 back to back Carnival Freedom trips - 12/6 & 12/14 -

tbmrt

We are considering taking the Carnival Freedom on 12/6 and then again on 12/14. (2 different itineraries)

How does this work? Do I need to change cabins? Get off ship, etc?

I see some other trips that leave on 12/14 when the first Freedom trip returns, but wonder if the lugging baggage off one ship and having to put it on another will be worth it.

Would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

Barb

We are considering taking the Carnival Freedom on 12/6 and then again on 12/14. (2 different itineraries)

I see some other trips that leave on 12/14 when the first Freedom trip returns, but wonder if the lugging baggage off one ship and having to put it on another will be worth it.

Thanks

Barb

Sorry....have not a B2B yet but I just wanted to say...I am sailing on 2/14...be sure and join the Roll Call if you book!

Also...double check those 2/14 departures you are talking about. I think you are probably looking at Miami and Freedom is FLL which means you would have to get off one ship and travel to another port - unless you are not looking at Carnival which would cut out the travel but require the embarkation procedure. I have read many posts about B2B and talked to people and from whaT i have read/heard it is very simple. Hopefully someone will chime in with the details beause I do not want to "third party" them!

I have actually done the Western 8 day intin before on the Legend. I love the 4 days at sea! I can't think of a better B2B to book! Good Luck!

Thanks

Barb

Book the same cabin on both legs... we just returned from a B2B and that made it easier... no packing the night before the end of the first leg. You will get off the ship last, they will walk you through customs, and you will get back on... they didn't have our new S&S cards ready, so that was a pain... but all in all it was a very easy process. Good luck and have fun!

Sorry....have not a B2B yet but I just wanted to say...I am sailing on 2/14...be sure and join the Roll Call if you book!

Also...double check those 2/14 departures you are talking about. I think you are probably looking at Miami and Freedom is FLL which means you would have to get off one ship and travel to another port - unless you are not looking at Carnival which would cut out the travel but require the embarkation procedure. I have read many posts about B2B and talked to people and from whaT i have read/heard it is very simple. Hopefully someone will chime in with the details beause I do not want to "third party" them!

I have actually done the Western 8 day intin before on the Legend. I love the 4 days at sea! I can't think of a better B2B to book! Good Luck!

They are cruising on 12/14 :o

Archived