Aqua Class Dining Not for Most Groups?

tbmrt

I can't imagine most families or groups booking Aqua Class if the dining arrangement is what I've read about.

If I was cruising with my family and wanted the luxury of Aqua Class, I'd give that up in order to be sure I could dine with everyone in my family (including the people who couldn't afford Aqua Class) without worrying about their getting seated in the Main Dining Room on a space available basis.

It seems that Aqua Class seating in the Blu Room will be mostly smaller groups or twosomes with the exception of those lucky enough to obtain a seat there very occasionally.

Double beds only in AQ. Do the math.

I believe that the OP meant that a family or friends who have decided to cruise together (not in the same room) could not eat together if they all did not book a AQ class.

I gave up a AQ class this spring because the people that we are cruising with are in a oceanview, so we would not be able to eat together. :cool:

Double beds only in AQ. Do the math.
Correct if you mean the cabin has berths for only two people,but it is "Two beds convertible to queen-size" http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=0000g_nmC1_1epJiSSm6M50qJ9V:12hdebebp?br=C&cabinType=AQ&cabincls=B&shipCode=SL

Archived